Wednesday, January 13, 2010

re-live my life

If one day God tells me, :" I'm giving you a chance to re-live yr life again.
You may go back in time to mend your past or you can go to the future and skip all the hardships in life."

HMMMM...

what would my answer be?

Simple ^^


I wanna be here. NOW. PRESENT!!!

duh,., you might be thinking.. WHY?? a lot of ppl say that they wanna go back to the past..

initially, i also wanna go back to the past..
to mend all my mistakes.. so that there wont be any failures..

ONE failure that hit me hard was i failed my CAT T10!!

I studied the Hardest for that paper compared to other papers..

WHY I STILL FAIL??

it's like the first time i fail for my test k..

It's really a big deal for me then..

BUT my parents are VERY supportive..

Look at what my dad sms me that night when i told him i failed..

" In life there are more issues to handle than exams. Failure in exams is just a small test of your perseverance. Success come through demonstration in overcoming failure in life.
Dad and Mom have confidence in you overcoming the little failure.
Learn not to depend on yourself but seek God's guidance and He will help u to overcome you life.
Always remember success comes through failures and obstacle in life.
Love : Mom & Dad ''

It's very encouraging and comforting to hear that right?

I've been thinking..
If werent for those failuresssss in my life..

I wouldnt be what i am today!

Thank you Mommy and Papa.

I really look up to you guys..


So.. yeah... i dun wanna go back in time or to the future..
 
Just wanna continue what i'm doing now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment