Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Dreams...

When i was younger, i'd write down all my dreams and prayers.
when my prayer was answered, i'd write down the date..
Each and every prayer of mine was answered! some answered immediately.. some took years..
Some prayer was not answered.. but God provided a better way for me.

I have thousand of dreams.. and i wish all of them comes true =)
When i have spare time.. i would close my eyes and visualize my future.. (same as daydreaming, hehehe)

I wanna stay here. Right here in Sunway. Gonna save up enough money to buy a house so i can has CATS!!!!
I LOVE CATS!!! and imma gonna name my cat " MAMADUKE" hheheeh..

i'm gonna do my own things at my own pace/time.. AHHH.. life is so peaceful here. *LOVE IT*

Cert or no cert, i dunch care..
The main point is.. $$$$$$...
if my earnings more than my fellow DEGREE friends.. I'd be happy. More than happy =))))

But the bad thing is... when ppl ask about my occupation.. how should i reply them??

oh.. i am an entrepreneur.

oh.. i have my own business??

oh.. i am an auditor..


* i admit.. the last one *auditor*.. sounds sophisticated, high profile, high ranking, high class etc etc..
ppl hear will also say WOW..

that's what i was after last time.. i wanted ppl to be WOW-ed by me. ehehe..

but now.. what other ppl think of me doesnt matter anymore..

Life is hard if u wanna please ppl..

so..I;d just stick to pleasing God and myself.. hehe..

I REALLY REALLY WANT A CAT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah baby, well said. Do the things that pleases God. CAT is just a piece of paper and will expire... CATS are those that you can hold and love..but will expire too..

    But CAT (Christ-like attitude and testimony) is eternal.. Which CAT do you choose, my dear?

    look at legacy, long term investment. hehe..

    What did Dad say?

    ReplyDelete