Tuesday, December 7, 2010

U G L Y hair!!!!!!!!

I just permed my hair 2 days ago..
and i told the stylist to perm my fringe as well..
NOW I KINDA REGRETTED IT..
I look like i have a bird nest on my forehead!

But umm.. mom says it looks nice.. dad says "很美了啦''.. Sis says so messy. bro din say anything

GRRRR... why do i always have to do things on impulse??
The ends of my hair is fried!!! F.R.I.E.D!!!
Digital perm is not suppose to damage hair right?
i'm not gonna do any perm in miri anymore.. SIGH

The ONLY thing that can make me CRY and CRY and CRY is.............
MY HAIR~~~~

But this time i din cry la..
Last time when they coloured my hair until i look like some sort of REBELLIOUS punk or smth
I cried the whole day and refuse to come out of my room. 

WAHAHHA.. silly right? i know..

So basically my hair looks like the pic below.. ONLY 100xxxxxxxxx worse!!

 suit me right?
See... the horsey have curly fringe too!

sien lor.. what to do??
no one to blame but MYSELF..

ALL the guys see me sure run away..
cos i look like orang gila. wakakak

baibai~

No comments:

Post a Comment