Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011 CNY

 Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Let all the pictures to the talking~ 
Enjoy.

Picture bomb :)

 Lanturn @ my place


 the floor after 放炮

 Ang Pao giving ceremony. HAHA~
Grandma & Sis


 Grandma & Me

I look EXTREMELY old. huh..

isit because of my long side fringe?

Plus.. look at my arms.. its HUMONGOUS!!
gonna detox and diet soon

 Nai Nai looks so happy here


 Mommy and Bro.
D24 durian head. kekeke

 3 只熊
3 Bears.

we have a UNIQUE surname. Yung.
when translated to Chinese, it means Bear :)
我们姓熊


 My parents <3

Dad posing with his socks.
Mom posing with my lumix cover; LOL


 Me & my Sons

Baby Nathan is 2 yrs old.
Peter is 6 yrs old...

ohkay~~~~~~~

They are my cousins!!! 
and i dont look that old, Shariel. hahahah


 young mommy wannabe

 Grandma and her cucu-cicit

 My head is SOOO big.
That's y i am so SMART.
my head contained MORE BRAINS!! LOL.
Lame~


 Grandma and her sons.

Lookie here.. my dad looks like some pai kia. 
kkeke


 Monarch


 awww`~~ mother and son :)
NOT!! (cousin from mom's side)

Relative to Aunt : is Ezra your friend?
Aunt : No.
Relative : oh.. then both of u must be sisters..*grinning so wide as if won lottery*

Me : *hahaha.. so not funny at all*

my aunt and me = age gap = 11yrs!!!!


Anson and Gong Gong

and this is how my house look like at night

SO RED :)

My CNY is awesome!!

Packed with foods, Dinner, Drinking sessions!!
LOVE IT.

cant wait for 2012 CNY.

FYI :  its on the 23rd of January!!

HAHAHHA.. toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment