Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Daily Lifestyle

If you're all wondering what is Ezra doing everyday..
I will reveal it today!

For your information, i dont just lie around every day and depending on my parents (as most of you thought so)

I have a very comfortable income which my parents are proud of. * so should you. WAKAKA

This is basically what i do everyday..

Wake up
Breakfast
Watch TV * LOVES emperor new school*
Study
Lunch, Cooking
Shopping
Cooking
Facial * sometime*
Online * IS A MUST*
Work
Watch TV again. With parents this time
Sleep

I LOVE MY LIFE!!

Dont have to work 8 hours a day in an office.
I have my own free time.

And tomorrow i'm heading to Brunei for ANOTHER round of sushi.
and some shopping. ( coffee and coffeemate. every one in my family is a coffee addict except my sis)

I am coming up with my own line of clothing. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment