Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sneek Peek!!

* click on the picture to be redirected *

Hello <3

Like my newly designed website??
Its not fully operational yet.
Love the header? Thanks to my Mama! 
She designed the header herself!



My name card is done as well. 
Need to send for printing.
PRETTY OR NOT??
* done by Mommy of course *

I dont know why i feel so sluggish ever since i came back to Sarawak..
I lost my drive, my stamina, inspiration etcetcetc

Anyways,
I cant decide on what items to bring in..

If I were to bring in PLUS SIZE items, it'll cost a bomb.
I have no idea why plus size items is SOO expensive.
Miri a lot of plus size people. WAKKAKAK..
and i am slowly becoming one of them T.T

Should I bring in SHOES? BAGS?

or manufactured my own clothes?? =)

In KL i used to manufacture my own dresses..
Now, I'm terribly broke! no $$$$

I think i'll stick to manufacturing my own clothes =)
But then, the selling price will be rather high and i'm not sure whether it will sell or not
Never try, Never know.


Did you all enjoy your holidays? 
Well, i dint! In fact, i'm sooooo HAPPY that the holiday is coming to an end!
YIPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment