Thursday, October 13, 2011

Facts


I dont remember birthdays.
I talk a lot. ONLY to those who i'm really close with.
I'm an introvert.
I'm a hermit.
I spend most of my time dreaming.
I carry a Nikon D7000 and still take lousy images.
*anyone willing to be my personal tutor?
I love money. which is bad because money is the root of all evil..
I love to change my hairstyle, hair colour!
* one every 3 months? bad for hair. I know.
I cant survive without coffee+milk.
I definitely cant survive without shopping. Heh~
I love going for facial, manicure and pedicure.
I can eat half a chicken when i'm very hungry.
I can not drink water for the wholeday and yet doesnt feel thirsty.
I like it when people ask me to drink water.
I like it when people ask me to sleep early.
*很像那些偶像剧。。*starts dreaming*
I always disturb my parents when they are sleeping / about to sleep.

Like every girls out there, I  want to marry a rich, handsome, caring guy.
"Dream on", says papa and mommy. HAHA


The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment