Saturday, January 14, 2012

Plans CANCELLED

I dont think I'll be staying in KL. EVER! *unless i marry a KL guy* kekeke

I dont feel great about this "NEW" year.

I feel OLD.. *wait.. i AM old.. zzzz
I am 22 and I most of the time somtimes behave like a 14 yr old. Why oh why?? I tried so hard to grow up...

My dad's 2012 resolution : " I hope ah Girl (me =.=) brings a BF back home.. if not really LAO CHU NV (old virgin).. "

Wah.. I almost FAINTED when he put it in such a blunt and funny way..

I DONT wanna become a LCN ( lao chu nv) T.T

Why nobody want me??? too fat?? not pretty??

I KNOW...

1. I'm too FIERCE..
2. I'm not sociable, definitely not people friendly ( u see,i'm so big already still hide behind my parents. EVERYTIME)
3. And I dont know why the first impression i gave people is that i am STUCK-UP, Hidung Tinggi, Sao nai nai...
4. I seldom smile.. Most of the time i dont smile.. Smiling is TIRING @.@
5. I complain a lot... In fact, I LOVE complaining... heh~
6. I'm quite judgemental at times


sigh.. all these are LCN syndrome!!

Who's gonne be the ANTIDOTE <3 <3 to cure this LCN sickness??

Whoever you are, wherever you are.. COME INTO MY LIFE A.S.A.P

I dont wanna be #forever alone *cry*



* the length of my mouth = 1/2 the width of my face *

No comments:

Post a Comment