Monday, February 8, 2010

pet hotel for rabbits

Thinking of what course would suit me gives me nausea..

One night, i went to a pet hotel to see if they cater for rabbits.
*i had a terrible headache that night*

and to my delight, they do cater for rabbits and charge like RM12 per night..
DANG!!!! i almost fainted.
Its too expensive, i told the guy..
He said, Its chinese new year season..
I said, another pet hotel is charging at RM5 per night, but i cant find it.. huh.
then he said : okok lar.. i charge u RM8 per rabbit..

the workers there are very friendly with the animals..
you can definitely see that they are animal lovers..

so i'll b putting my Willie and Pi Pi there for 10 days..

RM160 gone!!!

sad sad.. 

sometimes i wonder y i bought them in the first place..
they cost me so much $$$$$$$$$$$..

but i dun wanna sell them.. ILOVE THEM!

sigh... money pls drop down frm the  sky

No comments:

Post a Comment