Friday, April 8, 2011

Life in Miri

Hmmm.. a little update about my life.
i moved back from Sunway to Miri around October 2010 because of certain issues.
The good thing is, i get to spend more time with my parents.
The bad thing is ARE , i got REALLY FAT. I am DARKER. LAZIER.
I hate it so much!!!! Normally i'd finish my job in a days time ( in KL ), now back in Miri, it took me more than 3 months!!! Why is this happening to me???

And i am still studying. Dont worry. I returned to Miri not because i gave up ok..
ACCA called me few weeks back and informed me that i've been transferred to ACCA. Wheepee :)
But the transfer will be done after August, and i can only take my exam in December..bleh..

i'm sooo bored. Went to Brunei for sushi every month. Now getting kinda tired of it already.
I feel that my life is extremely boring. No purpose AT ALL.

This coming Monday supposed to go to KL. but i dont wanna stay at Mandarin Hotel. I dont wanna stay near KLCC  :'(
I wanna stay near Pavillion.. T.T

I plan to go to KL every month. KEKEKEKE
我很怕 我一直去KL,  会去到sien。 我去文莱吃sushi都吃怕了。哈哈
去KL去sien了,就去新加坡咯。haih。很烦很烦很烦很烦。

arghhhh.. i think i'm getting old already.. i get muscle ache almost everyday..
Mom said its because i always sit there and do nothing. hahah
I'm also very VERY forgetful. Worse than my grandma.
the bank has been calling me for weeks and i still forget to collect my checkbook.

Seriously, what is wrong with me?

My dad says I 'over' enjoyed my life.. hmm.. maybe..

No comments:

Post a Comment