Monday, April 9, 2012

....

Felt awful.
Lost a big client.

I have always felt that KL is a good place for me venture, expand my business.
Business is ALWAYS great there.

Now back here in Sarawak. I can hardly make 10% of what I used to make.
Sometimes, not even 1 sales in 30days.
WHY??? WHY is this happening????????????????????????????????????

Wanted to give up many times..
But I've put in a lot of money and effort in this and I'm NOT just gonna give up this easily.

And right now, i'm on the verge on giving up.
Why? Someone undercut me. Lost my major client.


People can say a lot of nice things, encouragement. But its so easy just to say something and offer words of comfort. But in reality it doesnt help at all. Sometimes it gives us FALSE hope.

And.. problems just keep piling up.

1. My hair is hating me alot. No matter how i style it, treatment it, IT still looks like HAY..
2. Body is seriously OUT-OF-SHAPE. I hate myself for overeating.
3. Pimples just love me. They SCARRED me. I cant wear bareback, singlets all because of them.
When i'm rich enough, I'm just gonna laser it off.

SIEN to the MAX.!!!!

Someone once told me 'You dont need to be in KL for God to bless you, He can bless you here in Miri. If you let Him. '

So God here I am. Waiting. For You to bless me and make everything beautiful. In Your time.

I feel hopeless, helpless. But i know You are my source of hope and strength.
And i will do my best and persevere to the end.

Because I know You are with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment