Thursday, February 16, 2012

Detained AGAIN

this is the 3rd time my things got detained at custom.

*CLAP CLAP* custom officers love my parcel so much that they have to  keep detained it

Ok.. I mad pissed now!
My second box of things got detained this week!!!
ARGHHHHH.. Why do you have to detain my parcel?
Its just papers inside.
PAPERS!!!!

I ask them why, they said need to send to SIRIM for approval.
WAHHAHA... papers and backdrop stand also need to send to SIRIM for approval kah??

听了都差点气死去 @.@

Before i can go berserk ,  this verse came into my mind

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
I Thessalonians 5 : 18


Then , i calmed down.
Thank God for His care and blessing in my life which is worth much more than the papers and backdrop stand i bought.

钱,是可以赚回来的。。
可是我买的东西,在马来西亚用钱都买不到的。。


I just prayed with all my heart that somehow, my items will be released with paying any fines or custom clearance fee.



No comments:

Post a Comment