Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am SICK.. boohoo T_T



Dear readers,

yea.. i'm sick..

and i look somewhat like the monster in the pic~

down with terrible flu and sorethroat!

i hate the combination of both sickness.

i cant taste my food all thanks to my blocked nose.

and i need to breathe through my mouth !!!???


like this !! haha

WORST of all, i kept sneezing  every few seconds..

imagine you haven finish sneezing another sneeze wanna come out already.
(i dunno how to explain,, lolz)

i used up HALF A ROLL OF TISSUE PAPER..

it's a really really BAD, TERRIBLE flu.

i hope i will feel better tmr as i have class..



BUT I DISCOVERED Something!!

Usually my face is VERY VERY oily.

But when i'm sick, my face stays matte throughout the day =)

even my skin feels powdery smooth as i dont perspire ^^

anyways...

I'M SO SO SO INTO Diy homemade skincare stuff nowadays !!!

yeay for those who are on a VERY tight budget ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment