Sunday, January 31, 2010

My plans

I dont have any new year resolution for 2010.

But i do have plans for the near future..

I plan to reside in Puchong..

Rent or mayb buy a house there so i can have CATS. hehehe

Then, i want to HELP as many ppl as i could!

now, i'm sponsoringpoor children from World Vision.

i hope my little contribution will make a huge impact on their life.

visit : http://worldvision.com.my for more info


And.. i dont plan to work in audit firm anymore.

WHY??

Auditor has NO life.

they work long hours.. travel here and there..

Time for their family members is restricted.

a lot of pressure from work..

To me.. i feel that it is not WORTH it. even if you earn like RM6k/month..

i only get to LIVE ONCE.. and money doesnt matter so much to me anymore.

*hehe.. i USED to LOVE money so so so much*
*the reason y i wanna become auditor is also bcos of the $$$*

so now my perception has changed.. 
i will do something which i enjoy and at the same time, it will bring me a handsome income.

BUT.. i am still stuck with ACCA.

i am struggling with ACCA..

i'm not sure how am i gonna pass all my papers..

sigh.. i regret taking ACCA. i really do..

i should have take up dentistry instead..

sometimes i feel so sluggish and stupid..

i can handle my UPSR; PMR and SPM well.. why cant i do the same for ACCA??


for me.. studying ACCA is like reading something that u totally do not understand..

it's really depressing for me..


it;s like reading a passage over and over and over again.. not knowing what it means..

i FEEL so paise/no face when those uncle from church ask me.. "Ezra, how's yr study?"
and i really HATE it when ppl say.. " XXX can do it, why cant u?"

SIMPLE.. I AM NOT THEM. I AM ME.!!

Getting good results during my secondary school doesnt mean i will do well with ACCA..

most of the time.. i only managed to PASS with God's grace.

when will i graduate?

I HAVE to make my parents proud u know.. I HAVE to..

sigh.. thinking abt it gives me BAD headache..

i'm off to bed now. Nites everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment