Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is there something wrong?

I've been asked many many many many many x1000 times..

"Ezra, why are u selling clothes?"

"eeyer, sell clothes can earn much meh?"

"Ezra, go study become auditor can earn more"

"Er.. Ezra you sell clothes cos u're not studying anymore?"

"Ezra, dont waste yr future by selling clothes"

AND 1 comment that i HATE most is that

" ONLY those who are stupid in studies sell clothes"

BUT.. you all wouldnt call me a STUPID right??

AND

" clothes (things) made in china cannot wear one"

TAKE a look at your clothes Mister! dun tell me they are not Made in China??

*everytime i hear those comments.. i only smile to myself.. cos they are so so IGNORANT and UNDER-EXPOSED *


Dearest people...

take a look around..

Identify those filthy extremely rich people..

then FIND out what is their occupation.

MOST of them are BUSINESSMAN !!!

Richest people in the world are businessmen !!

not doctors.. engineers..

and selling clothes is business too!

SO.. for those WHO look DOWN on me..
WHO talk behind my back and say that i have no future...
WHO criticize me..
WHO make fun of me..

SHAME ON YOU~~

it only shows that how IGNORANT you are!


p.s : after few months, those that make fun of me ask me for my supplier list !!

did i give them?? of course not.. it's business P & C man..

No comments:

Post a Comment