Thursday, November 11, 2010

Coincidence or what???

I saw this on facebook.
and EVERYTHING is SO TRUE..

I was born in the year of horse..

属马的人性格很奇怪,有时候超爱说话,有时候可以一天不说话.
--> its exactly me. i have weird personality. i love talking and sometimes i dun talk at all :)

高兴的时候,会拼命的说话,不高兴的时候,一句话也不说.
--> when i'm in a good mood, i can talk and talk and talk nonstop even when ppl are not listening to me.
--> when i'm emo, i'd be silent..

属马的人不爱记仇,但谁对他好谁对他不好,他还是记得很清楚的
--> i normally dont hold grudge against ppl. But i will remember everything anyone did towards me.

属马的把真实的自己藏于半夜的寂静和午夜明朗的笑声中.
--> hmmm.. dun really agree with this one

属马的最注重的就是安全感.希望被保护,却常常是一个人.
--> i love being protected and feeling secure.. but most of the time i'm alone..

属马的不容易爱上一个人
--> dont fall in love easily...


SEE!! someone write a prediction.. and its SO SO SO SO TRUE,..

lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment