Friday, November 5, 2010

Day At beach

Went to Tanjong just now..
Just wanna clear my mind and enjoy His creation..

*pics taken with hp*

 A lovely sight should be spent with a special someone..
so where is my special someone when i need him??


The tide is really coming in.. i'm standing on top of the rocks..
if u;re here i know u wouldnt allow me to climb that high..
its treacherous..!!
If i fall... then.......


 This is the 情人桥 haha.. but i din went there because i dont have a lover with me. 
hahahhaha


Wish i had someone to watch the sunset with me..

The sight was breathtaking...

Sigh... Life isnt easy i know...


* below.. totally irrelevant with the post*

this is me.. i'm wearing blue contacts.. Nice??

BLEK.. my face is way TOO BIG...


Anywayz... have a great day everyone..
I'm off to bed.

Tataa...

p.s : Good night to 'you' too :) we're still friends right?

No comments:

Post a Comment