Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sushi AGAIN!!!!

On the 24th Nov 2011, i went to Brunei to have sushi again.

This time we went to Excapade Gadong with my Aunt Erlinda from Singapore.

 outfit of the day
 new hairdo :)

nice or not?


 wasabi

green tea

tea pot

shashimi..
i think i'm starting to like shashimi..
used to dislike it so much!

yum yum~~




 cawanmushi?
steamed egg with mushroom, and some other things.. 

idk what is this called..

salmon and tuna sushi? lolz

i also dunno what is this...

vege pancake.. very nice
BUT the mayo makes it yucky!!!! 

this is ok.. but i dun really like fried sushi


 saba fish..
not too bad..
have a strong FISHY smell..
taste a bit like sardin

 grilled salmon head.
MAH FAVOURITE~~
Guess which part of the head i always go for it first?

-
-
-
the EYE!!!

 lobster!!


kelian de lobster.. kekeke

After lunch, we went to Jenny Ee ee  house.
I love her doggie, Rusty :)

 Rusty, i love u..
He's ignoring me...  T.T


Rusty, look at camera pls?


 Scratch my belly!

 Rusty, Kiss Kiss.. :)
No bf then kiss doggie.. hahhaha

Rusty act cute

NEXT TIME I WANNA HAVE A RETRIEVER!!!


End the day with a beauuuutiful pose!! WAKAKAK


 I know.. my big fat arse!!!!

 This is what i looked like when i reached home around 10pm..

TIRED!! but totally worth it ^^

Good night peeps



No comments:

Post a Comment