Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nerdie ME

I love to change the way i look..
HAHA..

there;s this time i went to church.. (after i permed my hair)
then pastor Law came and greet me..
he said : "welcome to GMC. Is this your first time here?"

My dad was just beside me and he was laughing!! haha

And when i was in KL, all the taxi drivers will ask me where am i from.. @.@

Some even said i was from Thailand, Vietnam, China.. HUH!!!
I dont look like chinese meh???


Now i gonna post my pictures..
YES.. i'm VAIN.. which girl isnt vain anyway.? lolz

 NErdie Look!


 Obviously trying to ACT cute.. but FAIL max


 This is the BLUR face


 IDK what kind of expression is that... CONSTIPATED?? lolz

and this is a stupid face.. 
LOTS of ppl said i look like the girl who sang the chicken song.. ~.~
My glasses is the same as hers!

pls click the link below to see ok?
MUST SEE.. the video!!!

CLICK IT NAO~~~

2 comments: